Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Changes.... AGANI?!

Since my husband and I found out that we were expecting baby bernal #6 we decided that it was really time to get debt free. With that will come many sacrifices for this family.I will admit that I was very much against the drastic step that we are going to take to do this, but with some time I finally have a peace about it.
We will be moving out of our rental and into Andrew's mothers house for the next 9 + months..... Yup you read it right! My preggo behind and the 5 kids will be moving in with his mom, and he will stay somewhere in Jewett close to his job. We will see him every other week for the next couple of months and then when he changes shifts we will see him about once a month if lucky.
During this time we will be putting all extra cash to paying off debt as fast as we can. It will be tight and uncomfortable, but worth it in the end. I just have to keep telling myself that it isn't forever and I should be a pro at this by now. It's not like Andrew has always been around due to his time in the Navy. Although I will admit that the more kids you have the harder it is. I am just grateful that I will not be completely on my own. I will have his mom and his sister there as well to help if needed.
I am looking forward when this is done and we can get back to life as normal minus all debt :)

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Good luck! You can do it!