Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Enchilada Casserole

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Enchilada-Casserole
This is the site for the recipe. I changed it up just a little bit due to diet needs ( my sons acid reflux), what I had on hand, and personal preference.  I mixed everything together except for the cheese and tortillas. Cook over med. hi heat until meat is cooked.. I then layered tortillas, meat, and then top with cheese according to their directions. I did it three times. bake 350 for 30 min.
Ingredients:
  • 1.5 lbs of ground beef
  • 2 cups frozen mixed veggies (instead of corn)
  • 1 cup of canned black beans drained and rinsed.
  • 1/2 of a lrg. onion chopped
  • 1 can of green enchilada sauce
  • Satl & pepper to taste
  • 1 tsp of cumin
  • 1lrg. clove of garlic grated      
  • 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 6  10 inch flour tortillas                                                                                          

No comments: