Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MPM...Sort of

I am a little out of sorts this week. To be honest I really started getting off track last week. Right now I have a vague MPM for this week. Already I am behind on it. Last night the hubby cooked. It was Mac & Cheese. On Sunday we went out to eat.  Anywho..I am going to list what I plan to have this week by breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. I will not put anything to a specific day. This week I am going to pretty much wing it. We will see what I actually make and when.
Breakfast:
  • Pancakes
  • Cereal & fruit
  • Cinnamon & Apple Oatmeal
  • Egg Sandwiches
  • Baked French Toast, Sausage, & fruit 
Lunch:
  • Sandwiches
  • Leftovers
  • quesadillas 
Dinner:
  • Mac & Cheese
  • Tuna Helper
  • Salisbury Steak
  • Mexican Black Bean Bowls
  • Spinach & Sausage Casserole
  • Chicken Alfredo
  • grilled Cheese & Soup 

No comments: