Saturday, September 18, 2010

Here I Am...

So...The last several months have brought along many events. I moved 4 times, had a baby, husband got out of the Navy and finally found a new job, the kids have started school, and we are still trying to unpack and get stuff out of storage. That is the basics of the past 6 months.
It has been a whirlwind of good times, bad times, and in between times. I sit here on my last nerve so it feels. It has just been one of those days..You know what I am talking about. The day when you try to get stuff done, but yet nothing gets done. The kids are doing everything they possibly can to get on each others nerves including mine. The baby refuses to be put down for any period of time. It's dinner time and I haven't the energy to even try to cook. Who hasn't been there?
This has been my life alot lately. I really need it to change. I think I need to wipe the dirt off of my butt stand up and get back to my life before the whirlwind of events began. I hope that this is the beginning of that. I am going to start menu planning and chore planning that way with the grace of God I can get my life back. Whish me luck :)

1 comment:

Zom G. said...

Oh you will get your center back!

Babies (uh, toddlers) who will never want to be put down, houses never fully moved into. Stress, stress and more stress. It will all fall into its own gentle rhythm eventually, but in the meantime, thank goodness for blogs.

My two sanity savers this week are
http://blog.seeingtheeveryday.com/

and

http://ourmothersdaughters.blogspot.com/

And of course the meal planner crew. Knowing that there are hundreds of ladies doing the same thing as I am and struggling with the same stuff makes it easier somehow.

Wow this turned into quite the comment. What I meant to say was I hope your week looks up and the kids transform into charming characters. If not, at least there is always some internet cheer!