Monday, August 12, 2013

Holy Cow!! Time Goes Fast!

Wow! I can't believe that the last time I put anything on here was when I was pregnant with baby number 6! Needless to say it is time to update my blog just a bit. The name no longer works, and my profile needs to be updated. That is just for starters.
To catch up just a little. I now have 6 children. My youngest will be 2yrs in October. We are no longer living with the in-laws. We have moved back to the wonderful city of College Station. I gave up on cloth diapers. My sons skin could not handle it. I am gearing up for yet another school year. I am having difficulties accepting that I am now a mother of a middle schooler. That is just a little bit of what we are up to at this moment.
I know I have been very very inconsistent with my blog for the past 3 yrs. In my defense life has been very crazy. We moved 5 times and had 2 more babies tin that short period of time. For the first time in three years I feel I have had time to catch my breath. I must also mention that for the first time in 3yrs I am actually getting a full nights sleep. The babies are finally sleeping all night. That alone is worth it's weight in gold. So, now that life has settled down some I feel I can start to blog again.

No comments: