Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ready ,Set, Here I Go!

I have had this blog page set up for a looooong time. I never took the time to actually do something with it. With the new year I have decided to do some of those things that I just never got around to. This blog happens to be one of those particular things.
I guess it would be good to start with some small facts about myself. I am a 28yr old stay at home military wife & mother. My husband and I currently have 4 wonderful children and are expecting our 5th child soon. My childrens ages range from 9yrs to 2 yrs. I have 3 boys and 1 girl. As you have gathered my husband is in the military( specifically the Navy ). We have moved around quite a bit over the years. I am glad to say that that particular part of our lives is coming to an end this summer.
I guess that will have to do for now. I have kids and all the resposabilities of being a stay at home mom that I must get back to now.

No comments: