Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Letter To Someone Who Hurt Me Recently

Dear Anonymous Person,
You hurt me recently with your words and actions. I feel that you really do not like me for the person that I am and view me as a annoyance in your life. I think those things are what have lead you to judge me and say things to me that were at times unfair in my eyes. Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and feelings. With that said I am letting go and moving on. Just remember that should you ever have a change of mind you know where to find me. Feel free to text or call. Should you ever need me I will be there... until then have a great life. I wish you well.
                                                                   Sincerely,
                                                                    Sarah

No comments: