Monday, January 24, 2011

Music I Listen To

I would have to say my taste in music is eclectic. There are a couple of things that I will not listen to. I will not listen to death metal or what I call gangster rap ( the ones that talk about women in horrible ways, about shooting and robbing, being in jail ect. ).
When I am happy, working out, or need motivation I listen to upbeat fast paced songs. When I am sad or angry it's usually a combo of music. It just depends more on the lyrics that the tempo.
Some of the artists I enjoy are : Pink
                                                Nelly Furtado
                                                Stained
                                                Evanescence
                                                Katy Perry
                                               Christina Aguilera
                                               Nickleback
                                               Carrie Underwood
                                               Red Hot Chile Peppers
                                               Kenny Chesney
                                               Keith Urban
                                               Shania Twain
                                               Usher
                                              Green Day
                                              Maroon 5
                                              Eve 6
                                             Alanis Morissette
                                             Kelley Clarkson
                                             Train
The list is far longer than this. These were just a few off of the top of my head.

No comments: