Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cloth Diapers & A Doula?

Cloth diapers?? Doulas?? Water Births?? Home Births?? These are the things I have been looking into lately. We went to a maternity tour at the hospital I was thinking about delivering at, and was surprised to see tons of vendors there for different baby related companies. That is how I came to meet Gina and Jessica.
I was interested in these things with baby #5 but the situation I was in at the time did not permit any of these things. I know I may sound crazy to some, but it is what the hubs and I are really considering right now.
This is the cloth diaper I am thinking about... Super cute.
Lux

Cloth Diapers sure have changed over the years! There are so many different options out there it is overwhelming to figure it out on your own. Luckily for me there is a company here that does a cloth diapering class and they also do individual consults to help you decide what is best for you, and if it is something you even want to do.
Go, Baby, Go!
Modern Cloth Diapers, Cloth Baby Carriers and Natural Baby Care Products
210-313-4239 | info@gobabygoshop.com | www.gobabygoshop.com
I can't wait for our class with Gina on Saturday! This is a link to her sight : http://gobabygoshop.com/index.html

Then there is this really nice Doula/ Midwife that I met at the hospital maternity tour. Her name is Jessica and we get to meet with her on Friday. She is going to answer our questions and tell us about the services that she offers.

Here is a link to her website. http://newbirthing.com/

You can find both of these lovely ladies on Facebook. If you have never given these things a thought I encourage you to look into them.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

That pink diaper is ADORABLE! Let me know what brand you settle with. I was thinking of doing cloth if I ever had another.