Monday, July 11, 2011

Just A Little Crazy

Just as you may have guessed... Life right now is just a little crazy! It seems that just when it starts to calm down everything gets turned upside down once again. Right now I am dealing with being preggo, adjusting to moving once again, and having the kids mostly by myself ( hubby visits every other week until Aug. Then it will be one week a month.).
This is going to be an interesting year to say the least. The goal is to get completely debt free! As excited as I am about this it is a very big adjustment for everyone. In the house it is myself, our soon to be 6 children, my mother in law, my 2 sister in laws, and my niece ( and every other week my hubby ). That is a grand total of  12 people on any given day!
So I ask that you please bear with me as I try to go through the garage and unpack and get settled. I hope that I can get back to blogging soon. I do miss it. In the mean time please check out some of the great bloggers on My Places.

No comments: