Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Plans/Dreams/Goals

Plans- My plans for most days are the same...Clean, take care of kids, run errands, cook, blah blah blah.

Dreams- I dream that my child who has ADHD & Bi-Polar Disorders will get better. I dream that one day we will be in our dream house and financially stable. I dream about going back to school and my husband being in the job that he has always wanted to be in. I dream of family vacations and smiling faces.

Goals- 1. Finish getting this house settled.
           2. Getting our budget put together.
           3. Paying off debt.
           4. Going back to school hopefully next year.
           5. Loosing weight.
           6. Making new friends here in College Station.
           7. Start crafting and drawing again.
           8. Exercising 
So far I am working diligently on 1,5,and 6. 

No comments: