Saturday, February 5, 2011

Something That Makes Me Different From Everyone Else

This one is hard.... I don't feel like I really am any different from anyone else. I don't necessarily stand out in a crowd. I don't have any unusual or great talents. I do not do anything extraordinary. If I had to take a stab at it... I guess I would say I am honest to a fault. If you really want to know what I think I will tell you. I am at times a little to direct and blunt. I will tell it like it is. This is not necessarily the best thing at times. I find the older I get the more I bite my tongue. This has done me well in some cases. In others not so well. I am still learning to know when to open my mouth and when to keep it shut. I guess I can tack that on to my long list of things to tackle this year.

No comments: